Application, Forms, Handbook, Instructional Calendars, & More
Please find a list of commonly requested forms, informational downloads, and other guidelines below. Our Family Handbook is also linked here for your reference. Each handbook can also be downloaded in PDF format from its corresponding page.
- Application for K-12 Program - The application deadline for 2014-15 is Tuesday April 1, 2014, at the end of the school day. Please call us if you need an application sent to your home: 716-332-0754 (K-8 Program) or 204-5883 (High School Program).
- Application Process - Information on the Tapestry K-12 application process.
- 2012-13_Food_Service_Application.pdf - This is the application for free and reduced lunch. Please print, read and fill out.
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy - One-page list of computer dos and don'ts for parents and students to read and sign.
- 9-12 Health Guidelines
- Consent To Share
- Health History Forms
- Immunization Form
- K-8 Health Guidelines
- Medication Guidelines
- Application for Use of School Facilities - Start planning your event at Tapestry here!
- K-8 Instructional Calendar 2012-13 (PDF)
- High School Instructional Calendar 2012-13 (PDF)
- K-8 Instructional Calendar 2013-14 (PDF)
- High School Instructional Calendar 2013-14 (PDF)
K-8 Family Handbook
- 2012-13 Family Handbook (please check back soon)
- SLC Handbook for Parents (PDF)
High School Handbook
Athletic Department Forms and Downloads
- Medical Documentation: Each athlete must have a current physical from their doctor on file at school in order to participate in a sport.
- 2012-13 Tapestry Charter School Athletic Handbook